Words to live by:

Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My story begins...

First of all, I am entirely new to this blogging business, so please forgive my lack of knowledge as far as this site itself. It's going to be a learning process for me, just like all of my new endeavors, so I'll just add 'blogging extraordinaire' to my learning list!

Secondly, I have to give credit where credit is due. This blog is 100% inspired by my newly married and dear friend from my middle/high school days - Salem. Salem began her blog for the purpose of being able to document the incredible moments that come with being a newly wed and the changes that follow - along with just plain celebrating life! I think this is great idea - I am currently 4 months from my own wedding, and feel life's changes beginning already. A favorite song of mine is titled, "A Twist in My Story". I've always loved that phrase, as I've always viewed my life as a story, one that is being written day to day without knowing what the next page will hold - a story that will eventually come together as a beautifully written novel that will be cherished -hopefully- for years after I'm gone.

Just a little backstory on me: I'm engaged to the love of my life, Tyler. He is not the person I envisioned myself spending the rest of my life with - he's MORE! We are getting married February 12th, 2011. We plan to move in together after the wedding to a small house in our hometown of Owasso. Also, I am currently in college for my Business Administration degree, and working part-time at a local home decor/gift boutique called SurceƩ. The newest, most exciting news in my life...my sister and brother-in-law are pregnant with their first child! I'm going to be an aunt!

Needless to say, 2011 will be quite a year! :)

1 comment:

  1. Kylie!! You're so sweet. I just now found your blog and it looks like you're getting the hang of blogging incredibly well! (I don't really think you can not be good at it!) I'm so glad I've found someone my age that has jumped into the blog world and I can now follow!! Yay!..

    ReplyDelete