Words to live by:

Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sixty days 'til I do...

TWO MONTHS...
NINE WEEKS...
SIXTY STINKIN' DAYS!

Obviously, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that my wedding is only 60 short days away. What in the world has happened since August? How it is ALREADY December?! For the last four months, everyone has been telling me, "Enjoy this time, it goes by so fast." To which I always smile and nod politely, but secretly think to myself, "Yeah, RIGHT. Not fast enough!"

But, in all seriousness, I really have enjoyed these last four months of precious moments - after all, that's why I created this blog, so I can look back and remember this time in my life. Which I think I will appreciate, because right now everything is just a giant bridal blur.

In other wedding news, I dropped a 1,000 pound elephant off at the post office on Monday AKA wedding invitations! Aside from gathering the addresses of a handful of my friends and Tyler's family, I give 100% of the credit to my dear mother. God bless her address-writing, envelope-stuffing soul. :)

Operation Love Nest Overhaul has reached a hairy point, to say the least. All of the fluff and cosmetic loveliness has been completed to the outside of the house, and now we are getting down to both the extensive AND expensive renovations on the inside. Walls are coming down, plumbing is being ripped apart, and thus, more *ahem* 'complications' are arising. Have I mentioned how much I love my parents for doing this for us? On a more positive note, Tyler and I have met almost all of our soon-to-be neighbors! The verdict? Super friendly, seemingly normal people...hooray!

Oh, and Christmas is next week?! Craziness. Absolute craziness.

My most recent Google search: 'likeliness of dying from stress'.

1 comment:

  1. hey
    good luck ! you'll survive the stress!
    merry xmas and congrats on getting married!
    and keep up the blog :)
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete